TJC Global Serving Since 1985
Translators & Interpreters in Nicosia, Cyprus
TJC Global’s interpreters based in and around Nicosia are on hand to assist you whatever your language support requirements. Our Nicosia interpreters cover over 100 languages, including Turkish, Greek, Arabic, Italian and Spanish.
We provide a tailored interpreting service, matching the interpreter's professional background and expertise with your business requirements to ensure industry-specific terminology is correctly translated, and you receive professional, accurate and well-informed interpretation every time.
Our Nicosia interpreters are able to assist in all contexts, from business meetings to conferences, from depositions to in and out of court hearings and legal proceedings.
We provide interpreting assistance in Nicosia, Cyprus UK for the following fields:
- Business Meeting Interpreters in Nicosia for negotiations, discussions and collaborations and more...
- Legal Interpreters in Nicosia for court cases, hearings, tribunals and more...
Deposition Interpreters in Nicosia for witness testimonials as are common in the US and Canada
- Arbitration Interpreters in Nicosia for those seeking an alternative to litigation.
- Conference Interpreters in Nicosia for multi-national conferences of all natures.
- Technical Interpreters in Nicosia for business meetings, factory visits, research trips and more...
If the field you require is not listed, please click here for more fields covered by TJC interpreters in Nicosia, including engineering, industry and medical and pharmaceutical sectors.
We are also happy to assist you with any preliminary or follow up translation assistance you may require for written documents of all kinds.
What form/s of interpretation can
TJC Global provide in Nicosia?
- Simultaneous interpreting. This kind of interpreting requires lots of skill and experience and can be very tiring for an interpreter, which is why it is common for two interpreters to work in partnership. They listen via a headset to the speaker and interpret what is being said into a microphone for the relevant audience members taking it in turns every 15/20 minutes. Simultaneous interpretation like this is commonly required at conferences that involve several different languages and a large number of participants.
- Consecutive interpreting is probably the most common type of interpreting and is widely used. It is used for business discussions, negotiations, contract exchanges, commercial discussions, legal, technical or engineering discussions, medical or court hearings or on site inspections. The interpreter listens to the speaker, often making notes, and delivers the meaning in the target language afterwards. If a speech is delivered, the interpreter may wait until a pause or the end, at which point they deliver a translation relatively quickly. Consecutive interpreting may also be used at conferences for panel discussions, Q&A sessions or private discussions between parties - at a stall or elsewhere.
- Facilitating interpreting is used when a client has limited English / source language skills but requires technical or in depth terminology to be clarified in their native tongue to avoid misunderstandings. The facilitating interpreter is there primarily to ensure communication is effective and relieve the client from the fatigue of speaking in a foreign tongue.
- Telephone interpreting allows parties of different nationalities, who are not able to meet in person, to communication via telephone or video conferencing. The interpreter bridges the gap. Sometimes an interpreter is present in one of the two locations, and sometimes he/she is also located somewhere apart from both parties.
Interpreting services / languages commonly required in Nicosia, Cyprus:
We also cover: Limassol, Strovolos and are happy to cover other cities and local areas.
Looking for assistance in another location?
TJC Global provides specialist interpretation and translation services in a wide variety of locations. Whatever your requirement, we are happy to assist you with proffesional interpreters or translators. If the specific location in which you require interpreting services is not listed, please contact us directly.
What to do next?
For a quote for interpretation and translation services in Bahrain, please use the Quick Quote system on the right of the page. If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.